FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
View all of our available postions below.
Cable Technician - Woburn, MA
Woburn, MA 01806 US
Cable Technician Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking experienced Cable Techs for a local structured cabling position. This low voltage, cable installer role is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a dependable company that specializes in telecommunications and structured cabling!
- Pull and route CAT5 or CAT 6 cable in a data center or new construction commercial environment
- Terminate phone jacks
- Dress and terminate distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Test cable/troubleshoot networking issues
- Install support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
With this position, you can expect:
- Competitive pay between $18-$30/hr* depending on experience. (Paid weekly!)
- Dependable, full-time hours (40hrs/wk + overtime available as needed).
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
What we are looking for:
- A cable technician or cable installer with at least one year of structured cabling experience
- Ownership of basic cabling tools and PPE: punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, hard hat, boots, safety glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus
- Must adhere to OSHA safety standards
- Must be familiar with standard color codes
*This salary range represents SitePro's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. SitePro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.