FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
View all of our available postions below.
Phoenix, NM US
SitePro solutions is seeking a Field Engineer for a direct-hire position with one of the largest general contractors in the US!
The Field Engineer (FE) is directly accountable to the superintendent and primarily serves this role. Typically, this position serves as an entry-level role designed to prepare individuals for future roles as office engineers or project engineers. Its main objective is to impart the knowledge and skills required to oversee on-site construction activities and support the superintendent in field management. It is fundamentally a training position.
- Conduct surveying and layout work
- Collect data on work quantities for inclusion in weekly and monthly Cost Control reports
- Verify concrete forms
- Assist with Quality Control & Safety program
- Coordinate material deliveries by assessing material requirements, delivery, and quality and quantity
- Assist Foreman in interpreting plans and specifications
- Collaborate with Project Superintendent, direct workforces
- Working knowledge of VDC Scope of work, Execution Plan, BIM to Field Layout
With this position, you can expect:
- 100% Employer paid benefits, including HSA, and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Cell Phone allowance
- Company Vehicle/ Vehicle Allowance
If you're looking for dependable work and a chance to advance your career, we want to hear from you. SitePro has both the opportunities and industry experience to get you to work ASAP. Apply today!
*This salary range represents SitePro's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. SitePro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.