FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
View all of our available postions below.
Phoenix, NM US
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Lead Estimator for a direct-hire position with one of the largest general contractors in the US!
In this position, you'll have the primary responsibility of the development of all estimating forms and formats for both the conceptual estimate and final bid. You will be accountable for establishing effective working relationships with subcontractor leaders and their estimating departments. Additionally, you will contribute to the formulation of conceptual estimates for design-build and guaranteed maximum price projects while assisting in bid preparation for design-bid-build projects.
Other regular responsibilities include:
- Adhere to company standards and ethics
- Industry partner relationships
- Estimate key scopes on major projects & lead estimates on small projects
- Bid advantage strategies
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Complete scope assessment
- Survey and price all self-perform work items (carpentry, concrete, building specialties)
- Estimate reviews for Executive Management
- Client communication
- Personnel training and development
With this position, you can expect:
- 100% Employer paid benefits, including HSA, and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Cell Phone allowance
- Company Vehicle/ Vehicle Allowance
Basic qualifications for this position include:
- 4 year degree in civil or structural engineering, architecture or construction management OR
- 9 years of equivalent experience without a degree
- 5 years experience in estimating on commercial construction projects
- Basic knowledge of UNIFORMAT
- Skills and awareness of software programs such as On-Screen Take-Off, Building Connected, SAGE and Assemble
If you're looking for a change or a chance to advance your career with an established company, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
*This salary range represents SitePro's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location.