FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
View all of our available postions below.
Phoenix, NM US
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Engineer for a direct-hire position with one of the largest general contractors in the US!
In this position, you'll act as the chief engineer on the project. You will report to the project manager and be responsible for all on-site project administration. You will be responsible for managing the office engineers and the jobsite administor.
Other responsibilities include:
- Materials Management
- Assist PM & Superintendent
- Collect data & prepare monthly Owner Pay Applications
- Mediate communication between Company and subcontractors
- Assist field supervisors with interpreting drawings, specifications, and communications with the Architect/Engineer.
- Assisting with production analysis studies and field-initiated purchasing.
- Running weekly Owner/Architect/Contractor meetings
- Participating in Monthly Margin Analysis, jobsite safety meetings, and safety audits.
- Facilitating or participating in quality-related meetings and inspections.
- Managing, training, and mentoring office engineers.
- Demonstrating expertise in Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) principles for project planning, including model coordination and 3D model software navigation, and collaborating with the VDC team
With this position, you can expect:
- 100% Employer paid benefits, including HSA, and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Cell Phone allowance
- Company Vehicle/ Vehicle Allowance
Basic qualifications for this position include:
- A 4-year degree in civil or structural engineering, architecture, or construction management
- Past internships in the construction industry
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience on large commercial construction projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Prolog, Primavera and AutoDesk Suite
If you're looking for a change or a chance to advance your career with an established company, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
*This salary range represents SitePro's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location.