FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
View all of our available postions below.
Phoenix, NM US
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a direct-hire position with one of the largest general contractors in the US!
In this position, you'll have the primary responsibility of the safe completion of your projects to the company's quality standards and to the customer's satisfaction. On a daily basis, you'll be expected to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, from management and staff alike, to vendors, clients, and other worksite acquaintances.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure safety
- Foster Accountability among staff members and trade partners
- Pre-Job Planning & coordination of mobilization effort and start up activities
- Purchasing and contracting in collaboration with the estimation department
- Cost and schedule oversight
- Trade Partner Management: actively seek opportunities to support the project schedule and ensure the success of trade partners
- Personnel development
With this position, you can expect:
- 100% Employer paid benefits, including HSA, and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Cell Phone allowance
- Company Vehicle/ Vehicle Allowance
Basic qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar field
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years commercial design-build project management or construction management experience.
- Exhibits consistent and competent judgement.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, Primavera P6 or Asta, Prolog and Bluebeam.
If you're looking for a change or a chance to advance your career with an established company, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
*This salary range represents SitePro's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location.